Wednesday, January 16, 2013

:: FASHION :: In My Closet - January 2013

I'm a shopper.  Always have been, always will be.  These days, with all my free time and time spent on the internet, it's inevitable that I would occasionally (ahem*frequently*ahem) wonder off to both online and store-front retailers when I needed a break from the job hunt and other business matters.  They say you should give your brain a quick break every 15 minutes to stay your most productive and keep yourself from zoning out.  Ok, I may have made up the 15 minute rule to make myself feel better about the fact that I can barely focus on anything longer than that.  But bottom line, everyone knows you should indulge every once in a while to avoid getting burned out.

Below are some of the latest additions to my closet; my form of indulgence when I'm feeling in a rut or like I'm starting to go crazy.  I've been focused on getting both pieces that are versatile for everyday wear, plus some career pieces that keep me motivated to find the perfect job.  Mom, if you're reading this, it was all on sale...



*c

No comments:

Post a Comment