Thursday, January 14, 2010

:: LIFE :: Meet My Main Players



Now that you've already met my little kitty, Belle, I better introduce you to some very important people whose names may also come up more than once.  Here is a little bit about the main players in this girl's life:

Erin, a.k.a. Big Sister
Currently preggo with my future niece/nephew (they're being selfishly old fashioned about finding out), she is a budding interior designer living in Newport Beach.  She and fiance, T.J., have two incredible little pups and a fantastic new house, which I make myself very comfortable in when I'm visiting my old stomping grounds.
 Sarah, a.k.a. Sensibly Sassy
One of my best friends of 13 years and an avid blogger.  Recently received her graduate degree in Counseling Psychology and is the go-to for really good advice.  She cares for her English bulldog, Frank, with long-time boyfriend Jon.


Erin, a.k.a. The Doc
Another Erin and another of my best friends of 13 years.  Currently knee-deep in deconstructing a cadaver, she is immersed in her studies and on her way to earning her white coat in Physical Therapy.  I live vicariously through her, as she has an apartment in the city and gets to dissect bodies on a weekly basis.


Serina, a.k.a. The Rockenest Chick Ever
The fourth little lady of our 13-year, four-pronged friendship.  Super talented in the art of beautifying, and quite the beautiful chameleon herself. The proud owner of a freshly inked half sleeve, she's the gal to call when you need your hair did.



Leah, a.k.a. Long-lost Twin
Friend of just over two years, but a soul that I feel like I've known forever.  The list of commonalities is ridiculous, and I'm pretty sure we've been asked the sister question once or twice.  About to be wedded to her awesome fiance, Ryan, and I couldn't be happier for the two of them.



Jen, a.k.a. Wing Woman
Friends with my sister long before we bonded over booze and boys.  Taught me the ropes of the dating scene, as I was a little, uhhh, challenged in that area.  Keeps me up to date on the delicious, trashy gossip that seeps from the wounds of Hollywood.


Conor, a.k.a. The Boyfriend
Ridiculously charming with an Irish accent that's equal parts sexy and amusing (um, it's pronounced ga-RAHJ).  Addicted to South Park (as seen to the left in a depiction of himself as one of the show's characters), but is smart as a whip.  Picked out my Christmas present all by himself and I didn't even have to return anything.



I don't know where I'd be without these people in my life.  Whether I've know them my whole life or just five short months, I know I'm a better person for having them around.  What can I say?  I'm one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment