Wednesday, January 13, 2010

:: LIFE :: Goal Tracker


Since one of my reasons for creating (correction: REcreating) this blog is to sort things out and keep myself motivated while I make big life changes, I figured I should have some way to keep track of those changes, be they big or small.  So I created my "Goal Tracker", off to the right there, to remind myself of the things I really want to do.  And again, posting them for all to see is just going to make me want to check them off THAT much more so I don't have to face public shaming.  Now I just threw together a quick list of my main goals for the moment.  It will probably undergo some minor changes here and there, but I'll be sure to post my progress as well.  Oh and if you click on "read more books" it should take you to my
Good Reads page of the books that I have planned to read.  And yes people, I've only read 24 books in my 25 years of life...  hence, "read more books!"  sheesh...


Anyone else have goals they are working towards?  We can keep each other on track and motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment