Friday, February 5, 2010

:: LIFE :: Enjoy The Weekend

This is it folks: my last weekend as an unemployed woman!  And you better believe I'm going to enjoy it :).  I hope y'all have as good of a weekend planned as I have for myself.  Tonight I'm off to the boyfriend's new place for their housewarming.  I'll be making the boys some Boozy Baked French Toast (courtesy of smitten kitchen) in the morning, then I'll be off to get a massage -- desperately needed!  But first I'll leave you with these bits of goodness...

8tracks
Some clever genius out there created this site for people to create a playlist, compiled any way you see fit, give it a name and cover art, and then share it with others.  I was introduced to this site via Urban Daddy today and now I'm hooked.  Great, one more thing to eat up my time...  But seriously, have a go.  I did and I'm currently listening to this little gem by 8tracks member Chelsealee:


I love her selection of both old and new tracks.  I rarely listen to anything created after 1984, mainly because I just don't get it.  I'm an old soul and I like my music old, too.  But Miss Chelsealee introduced me to a few newer tracks that I actually enjoyed.  So kudos to you, Chelsealee!

Modern Radar
Because I'll be starting a big-girl job on Monday, I decided to update a few things to make me feel more like an adult and more put together.  I bought a bag from this ultra cool site for my sister for Christmas and was so enamored with the designs that I got one for myself as well.  My makeup bag seriously needed to be replaced so I updated it from this tired-looking LeSportsac one:
to this awesomely cute one:
{Clouds Pouch via Modern Radar}


And last but not least, I leave you with this ultra cool lady to inspire your fashion this weekend...

{via Faux.}

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment