Tuesday, January 8, 2013

:: HOME :: Let There Be Light

There are a few objects of decor that, no matter how many I personally own, I can't stop looking for more of.  It could be the perfectionist side of me, or the shopaholic side, or maybe even FOMO (fear of missing out), but I'm apparently obsessed with looking for pillows, rugs, bedding and lighting.  I'm sure this illness stretches far beyond just those categories, but for the sake of today's finds, I'll focus on some fabulous lighting that just happens to be on sale at one of my favorite, heaven-on-earth stores: Anthropologie.

These amazing creations appear to pull inspiration from a combination of the Industrial Revolution and Alice and Wonderland, and I love them!

{Anthropologie}

{Anthropologie}


{Anthropologie}


While the above illuminations are just slightly outside of my current budget, the below shade fits quite comfortably within and has me contemplating a new purchase.  All three colors are to die for, but for the sake of not disturbing my current decor (which I finally just settled on, after two years), I'd probably have to go with either the grey or chartreuse.

{Anthropologie}

*c


No comments:

Post a Comment