Wednesday, February 6, 2013

:: FASHION :: Can We Talk About Shopping?

I mean really... Of all the times for me to be on a strict shopping budget due to my current state of blissful unemployment, this is not one of them.  I'm getting the shakes from all of the fashion buzz this week!

First of all, we have New York Fashion Week starting tomorrow, which means inspiration overdose!  Aside from admiring some of the most fantastical invitations I've seen to date, there's going to be a bevy of pins, blogs, Instagrams, Tumblrs and tweets featuring not only the collections, but the NYFW attendee fashions as well.  My shopping drive is going to be so high, I don't know how I'm going to resist taking advantage of some of these ridiculous temptations...







{ends February 6th at 11:59pm pt}









*c

No comments:

Post a Comment