Monday, February 4, 2013

:: LIFE :: Happy Monday

Well, if you're not a San Franciscan or 49ers fan, that is...  Our city is still reeling from yesterday's super-sized loss (we came SO close!), but as with all disappointing moments in life, we have to find inspiration to move us forward towards happier times.  I love this quote from John Lennon (my hero) that one of my friends shared today on Facebook, plus more happy links below.


My blogging bestie recently pinned this cute little critter, the Quokka, who's known for being a happy and friendly animal, and he sure looks it!

For those interesting in expanding your knowledge of fashion history, check out these beautiful books from V&A Publishing, detailing fashion from the 17th & 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries.

I've been obsessed with Latin culture for several years now, which is why I am absolutely loving this "Modern Mexicana" tablescape from coco+kelley.

Ease into savasana in style with Free People's new yoga line.

Check out Who What Wear's latest Style Stalker, Aimee Song, to give your style a jumpstart.

Get your wallets ready: barneyswarehouse.com is here!  The legendary Barney's deals are online, all the time!

Today, I'll be upping my happiness levels by getting some much needed chores done around the house, picking up some clean-food groceries, and (sigh) getting back to the job hunt.  Okay, maybe not all that exciting right now, but it will make me happy in the long run.

What's making you happy these days?

*c

No comments:

Post a Comment